What is a car lease transfer?
A lease transfer is when you lease a new motor vehicle and want to transfer your lease to another person.
As long as the lease contract does not expire, the contract can be transferred.
What are the advantages of transferring my car lease?
There are several interesting advantages to transferring your car lease:
- You can change vehicles more often
- You can choose a vehicle according to your needs for a specific period of time.
- You can take advantage of payments that may be lower.
- This allows you to dispose of your vehicle without having to break the contract and pay the balance.
- You are going to work or study abroad and you don't know what to do with your rented vehicle and you don't want to pay large sums to get rid of it? The lease transfer is for you!
Are there any costs related to the transfer of an automobile lease?
Generally, car manufacturers charge an administrative fee when transferring a lease. However, this administrative fee is much lower than if you wanted to break your contract. In this case, you would be required to pay the full amount of your contract before returning your vehicle.
What are the advantages of taking over a car lease?
There are several advantages to taking over a car lease:
- Sellers often offer an attractive financial incentive in cash to sell their car lease
- You can change vehicles more often.
- You can take advantage of the few months remaining in the contract
- You can take advantage of the low mileage of the vehicle
When I publish my vehicle, is it possible to buy other display options?
Yes ! when you publish your vehicle, you can buy new display options at any time!
I hesitate in choosing the package. Is it possible to change the package after choosing one?
Unfortunately, no. In such a case, we suggest that you take our trial package and add blocks of time before your ad expires.
What happens when I transfer my lease?
Congratulations! You have given up your rental contract! Don't forget to click on "I transferred! "in the "my vehicles" section.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team and we will be happy to help you!